Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Self Hosted font problem

Participant ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since it's looking like Acta Display font has been removed from typekit? I purchased the webfont required and added it to my web fonts and everything appeared to be okay.

All fonts were there when using the self hosted section on Adobe Muse but when the site was uploaded the Acta fonts do not display in the web browser.

European Spa magazine | The leading business magazine for spa & wellness professional

The home page and Diary Dates pages are the problem as these have been updated. You will see the font working fine on all the other pages.

I have checked to see if the fonts loaded via ftp and they are in the website folder on the server so I'm stuck.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and surely it's a simple enough question to answer - why has Acta Display been removed from Typekit?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Hi Ankush

Thanks for replying.

I only purchased the web version of Acta Display as it appears to have been removed from Typekit.

If I can find out if this is the case then it would solve one problem.

BUT just looking at the site just now and the two pages seem to be working okay on some browsers and on mobile!

Not quite sure what is going on...

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I checked your site and see the issue happening only with the font which is self hosted.

See this thread - Font showing differently when uploaded to web host which might resolved your issue.

Let me know if t helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankush

Thanks for replying.

I only purchased the web version of Acta Display as it appears to have been removed from Typekit.

If I can find out if this is the case then it would solve one problem.

BUT just looking at the site just now and the two pages seem to be working okay on some browsers and on mobile!

Not quite sure what is going on...

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines