• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending PDF attachment via email (has this been done. is there a widget?)

Participant ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Asking the community if anyone has had a successful experience with adding some code / or using a widget.

I will give you my use case scenario, and then if anyone has a recommendation then let me have it

• My muse site has a PDF in the assets for upload (A marketing brochure)
  • My client has requested that the PDF be shared with other people - So like a share function.
  • I think as opposed to sharing a link to the PDF, it would be more useful for the attachment to be embedded in a email client and sent through that way.
  • If the above function has always not been best practice for whatever reasons - I can be educated!

Many thanks!

Cliff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

This is not possible in Muse „out of the box“.

If you need it, you should use a service like Jotform​, which does this perfectly. The Jotform forms are highly customisable and free for a quite large amount of traffic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible in Muse „out of the box“.

If you need it, you should use a service like Jotform​, which does this perfectly. The Jotform forms are highly customisable and free for a quite large amount of traffic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gunter - I will try that out!

Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Email has the facility to send the photo, video, file, pdf using attachment option but sometimes the error may occur due to the server issue or other configuration settings in that case contact gmail support for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines