Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SEO problem - HTML is repeated

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need advice, when I see the HTML of my web (www.rvmedia.sk) the HTML code is repeated. Due this, SEO analysis shows that h1 is on the page 3 times, but in fact there is only 1 time.

Is there any solution to fix it? (be noted)I am just begginer.

Thanks for answers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

but in fact there is only 1 time.

No, there's three. You used a single-page infinite scrolling design with three breakpoints, hence there are three versions for different breakpoints. Regardless, I don't see what it should matter as long as your page isn't even finished. You are merely panicking. Given the content (or lack thereof), your rankings will be terrible, anyway, so better start actually building your page before going nuts about alleged SEO issues. Only then will it even begin to make s

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but in fact there is only 1 time.

No, there's three. You used a single-page infinite scrolling design with three breakpoints, hence there are three versions for different breakpoints. Regardless, I don't see what it should matter as long as your page isn't even finished. You are merely panicking. Given the content (or lack thereof), your rankings will be terrible, anyway, so better start actually building your page before going nuts about alleged SEO issues. Only then will it even begin to make sense to advise on what to change and how to clean up redundnat code, though even at that point the simple answer is that as long as you let Muse have its way, these issues will always reapper. It's simply how it's designed to work and only elaborate hacking of the code in another tool, consolidating the styles and other laborous tasks will improve this at the cost of the page completely losing its relation to Muse and not being easily updateable thereafter. If you're crazy abgout SEO, Muse is the wrong tool.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with Mylenium here. There isn't much on your page to get a good search engine ranking.

I suggest going through this article that will help you create a more SEO friendly site.

https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimiza...

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peran,

yes I agree, the mentioned page is just "coming soon page". Anyway, I am interested in how to fix mentioned problem in future, when I upload finished page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines