• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server not responding in time message when uploading (Muse 2018)

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive recently updated adobe muse to the latest version, since doing so I am having troubles uploading to the server, I keep getting this message..

Server not responding in time. FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption) may not be supported on this server [Connection timed out after undefined milliseconds].

I have not changed anything other than updating to the final version of muse now I can't update any sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey mikeb,

There could be several reasons for this issue and most of them have been discussed in below thread.

"Server not responding in time, FTP may not be supported on this server"

Please follow the different solutions and if nothing works I suggest you reaching out to the host and getting it checked.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey mikeb,

There could be several reasons for this issue and most of them have been discussed in below thread.

"Server not responding in time, FTP may not be supported on this server"

Please follow the different solutions and if nothing works I suggest you reaching out to the host and getting it checked.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines