• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server Side Includes with Muse or Similar?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trialling Muse and am on day 6 of 7 and need to find out if there is a way of using Server Side Includes or something similar.  I need to regularly update various products on various pages with current special offers etc, and it would be too much of a chore to have to do this on an individual basis.

Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Thankyou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you talk about editing content? In this case inbrowserediting is the solution out of the box.

What exactly do you mean with:

and it would be too much of a chore to have to do this on an individual basis.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run an affiliate site and deep link to tons of individual products,  and use many different suppliers
For example I have over 30 products from one supplier which are spread across several categories. When this supplier has a special offer I need to cascade this across all 30 products asap. If several suppliers introduce a special offer at the same time it would take for ever for me to have to edit all the products individually.

I hope that clarifies my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer - Muse is not suitable for your tasks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the product(s) are the same price then you can use master product  pages to change similar products with the same price all at once. Otherwise you need a CMS ...Musethemes offers and will be offering some new options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines