Highlighted

Set a nudge value in Muse

Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator and InDesign I love to set a Nudge value ('keyboard increment') corresponding to the grid I am working with.

Is this available in Muse? It would working with Muse much more easy and accurate.

Hey jaydude,

I got it what you are coming from.

However, this isn't available in Muse yet. The character

The character movement in Muse is done only by 1px per keystroke.

However, you can get this listed in our – Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas page and also get it upvoted for increasing its priority.

Thanks,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set a nudge value in Muse

Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator and InDesign I love to set a Nudge value ('keyboard increment') corresponding to the grid I am working with.

Is this available in Muse? It would working with Muse much more easy and accurate.

Hey jaydude,

However, you can get this listed in our – Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas page and also get it upvoted for increasing its priority.

Thanks,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2017 0
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey jaydude,

Thanks,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 0