• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting the hyperlinks for menu items changes its font face when previewed or published

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, my Adobe Muse CC changes the font face of the manual menu items when I put a hyperlink in them. Without hyperlinks, the font style stays the same. However, when hyperlinks are added, the font style stays the same in the Adobe Muse but different in the browser. I believe it's a regular Arial font face, and the fills and strokes are gone as well.

What could be the cause of this problem? I would gladly provide screenshots of my problem when needed. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Perhaps we are talking about completely different things, but I can’t see any issue:

The font are correct in every state.

The stroke is there (What stroke are you talking about? I know at least four different ways).

You are talking about „fills“. There is no fill within your menu!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a completely(!) empty(!) .muse file with only this „misbehaving“ menu. Then we’ll see.

To share this .muse file, you may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go:

sample.muse - Google Drive

If this only happens on my end, please do tell me. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once assigned the font, all works as expected here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't the case for me.

Once I assign the fonts, then make them a hyperlink, for some reason the preview on the website changes the fonts and removes the stroke, but not in the Adobe Muse itself. I have also tried to setting the fonts to Open Sans again after making the menu items hyperlink but it still produces the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps we are talking about completely different things, but I can’t see any issue:

The font are correct in every state.

The stroke is there (What stroke are you talking about? I know at least four different ways).

You are talking about „fills“. There is no fill within your menu!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines