• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift Click does not Extend Text Selection OS X

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I place my text cursor then shift-click at a different point in the text, instead of creating a span selection, Muse moves my text cursor to the new location.  Other applications my mac are working fine.  Restarted application and problem continues. There are plenty of questions about shift click issues relating to object selection but those have been resolved and this is a text selection issue. This breaks my workflow when I am trying to work with a long text field that runs below the fold, as I can no longer mark a start position and then scroll down to mark the end position.

OS X Sierra 10.12.5

Muse 2017.0.2.60 CL 803255

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/devops+at+app-project  wrote

fyi the current version of muse is 804669 ... I would have to assume your install files are outdated and you prob need to update Adobe CC as well

Screenshot (1102).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does your text run below the folds? Could you provide a screenshot?

I am able to mark a start position, mark an end position as well as mark a start position and use arrow keys till the end position.

I guess, it may be a misunderstanding how muse works in difference to other applications like or "Id"?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/devops+at+app-project  wrote

fyi the current version of muse is 804669 ... I would have to assume your install files are outdated and you prob need to update Adobe CC as well

Screenshot (1102).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it fxed?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version upgrade to 804669 fixed the issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines