Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shopify Duplicating button and product

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

I am trying to embed the html that shopify has given me to use for a singular product that we have for sale and every time I embed the html and preview the site in browser after publishing to business catalyst, I see duplicate images and buttons. We only need one to appear. Has anyone had this issue before?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

This issue was solved:

It turned out that there was additional code from a 3rd party widget that was conflicting with the shopify code. I had to remove the 3rd party widget and create a workaround.

To troubleshoot your own code issues:

1. remove ALL 3rd party widgets from that page to see if the code is indeed faulty. If not...

2. Then add each widget back in along with your code to see which one is causing the issue and then find a replacement that works, or a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elainetorres36,

As per your issue description, I understand that you are placing a code provided to you by Shopify and it shows fine while you preview it locally. It creates a duplicate image after you publish on Business Catalyst! is that correct?

Can you please share your Shopify code or even a .muse file will be better with your code embedded for a deeper look?

Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to email you the link. I don't feel comfortable posting it

to a public forum as it has proprietary information included that has not

been released yet.

Thank you,

<https://about.me/elainetorres36?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>

Elaine Torres

about.me/elainetorres36

<https://about.me/elainetorres36?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 12:10 PM, ankushr40215001 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure you can send to me in a Private Message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On which page have you embedded the code?

I am unable to find  it, please help me with this.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue was solved:

It turned out that there was additional code from a 3rd party widget that was conflicting with the shopify code. I had to remove the 3rd party widget and create a workaround.

To troubleshoot your own code issues:

1. remove ALL 3rd party widgets from that page to see if the code is indeed faulty. If not...

2. Then add each widget back in along with your code to see which one is causing the issue and then find a replacement that works, or a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines