• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shopify Embed Button Slow

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to speed up the load time of Shopify embed Buy Buttons? I have over 70 products on one page, so I have that many buy buttons (just the button, no product image). This leads the page to load very slow, and even stop working. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Here is my product page:

http://wasp-1.businesscatalyst.com/accessories.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

GGR-stephanie  wrote

Is there a way to speed up the load time of Shopify embed Buy Buttons?

not really

GGR-stephanie  wrote

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I think Jeffery has a point... is it in fact Shopify or something else.

test:

split the page into two new pages, one with just the Shopify buttons and the other has the same design elements but all the Shopify buttons removed.

time the load times of these two pages in different browsers and phones to see what the issue is... wipe the browser

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

You will have to contact the widget developer to see if there is an issue with it.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It Seems like normal behaviour. The shopify script is loading from a different location and there is no another way to control its functioning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar site, with 5-25 Shopify buy buttons per page, and have on occasions noticed longer load times of the buttons.

First call was to hosting company, but since the non-shopify content loaded normally, with shopify buttons lagging, they had no resolve. I then made the call to Shopify tech support, but since the issue was sporadic, they also had no resolve.

When noticing the buy buttons loading slowly on site, I have gone into my shopify account (to which the buy buttons are associated) and have noticed the same diminished access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GGR-stephanie  wrote

Is there a way to speed up the load time of Shopify embed Buy Buttons?

not really

GGR-stephanie  wrote

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I think Jeffery has a point... is it in fact Shopify or something else.

test:

split the page into two new pages, one with just the Shopify buttons and the other has the same design elements but all the Shopify buttons removed.

time the load times of these two pages in different browsers and phones to see what the issue is... wipe the browser history and files after each load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines