Highlighted

showing width and height in navigation bar

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this question will sound silly but how can i activate the width and height menu in my navigation bar?

Right now there only is X and Y ...

I hope someone can help 🙂

If possible, make the application window wider. The displayed items vary due to the window size. Clicking onto the „X“ or „Y“ link will show you a complete panel with all needed values. Alternatively, open the „Transform“ panel and place kt whereever you want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

showing width and height in navigation bar

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this question will sound silly but how can i activate the width and height menu in my navigation bar?

Right now there only is X and Y ...

I hope someone can help 🙂

If possible, make the application window wider. The displayed items vary due to the window size. Clicking onto the „X“ or „Y“ link will show you a complete panel with all needed values. Alternatively, open the „Transform“ panel and place kt whereever you want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2018 0