• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sickened...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I think of the number of hours I have invested over the years in Muse...

When I think of the money I've spent over the years on Creative Cloud membership...

When I think of the hours I spent training clients how to use the in-browser editing and Business Catalyst...

When I think of the phone calls I'm going to have to make to the clients I convinced to partner with Adobe/Business Catalyst for their websites and emails because of Adobe's reputation for quality design, product integration and stability...

When I think of all the projects I have coming up, and how now I don't know if I can trust any of Adobe's products with my livelihood...

When I think of all the websites I'm going to have to shepherd to a new platform in the next two years, and the countless hours that will take, and all without pay because I, unlike Adobe, am loyal to my customer base and feel responsible for the products I have provided them with...

I'll keep my Creative Cloud account for as long as necessary, but now it's got its own EOL looming.

Not happy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to acknowledge your heart felt anguish, some nice thoughts you shared. I am sure many Muse Users can relate with your sentiment and feelings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines