• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign the petition to try and save Muse!!!!

Contributor ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for someone going to leave Adobe, you sure spend a lot a time posting pointless petitions

I fully support your right to protest however, free speech and all that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please don't do this. Adobe Muse can totally wipe out the competition ( wix, squarespace, and godaddy ) if only people knew! Personally i think Adobe Marketing is one of the worst of any companies. Barley any new people find out about your products other than by word of mouth or by being shown at school. And while those methods are effective their from the last century and not as effective as they should be. Adobe if you step up your game in Marketing and let all these new Millennials know about your products though websites they use very often like Youtube i promise Adobe Muse will blow up. Also if your Marketing Team cant do this fire them! It's extremely simple they should have already done it and if they cant they need to go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to be rude but, your really quite rude, if your gonna be rude to a PAYING Adobe customer and call something they are doing "pointless" that's not on at all! I said i am leaving Adobe on the 2nd of April if they don't release some kind of further statement so that's why i'm still sharing even though most likely the evil Adobe executives won't change their minds, but its their loss, they are the ones losing £45 pounds a month! I'll happily move over to other businesses that don't screw over their customers! There are plenty of alternatives to Adobe now and much much cheaper!

Also when i wrote to comment above it was the 31st March, that's 2 days from the 2nd of April?

How about to say your sorry, you sign the guys petition because at least the guy that started it is trying to save Muse!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With that many similar posts in different discussions, you are running the risk of being called a spammer.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just trying to get my message out asking Adobe as a paying customer to continue providing updates for Muse! I'm not a spammer i'm just committed because i enjoy Muse and thanks to Adobe's awful decision I have to find a new platform!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love your passion but posting the same message over and over again is not on.

I must now remove an abusive message that you have posted. The ACP that you are reffering to has done much to help you guys with your problems using Muse. No way to treat that person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it much less rude even though she called what i was doing pointless! I'm a paying customer and should not be told that i'm doing something pointless just like how poorly Adobe handled breaking the news to Musers! They should give notice prior to the final update not 1 day before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you agree Adobe handled the announcement poorly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as they have done so often in the past. I have been a victim of quite a few of their (miss)handlings. I am 100% with you guys but unfortunately you are peeing against the wind.

I see that you have already got well over 3K signatures, well done. Hope it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are ether helping

or your not....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is a question, the answer is no I am not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the clarification...

industry 4.o we are all just fringe data.. waiting to be deskilled by automation.... sheep to slaughter...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines