nummer64.businesscatalyst.com for the link.
The Muse File -
The main problem has been located: I have a portfolio on my site. And no matter what breakpoint I choose, on mobile devices I can zoom out way to much, which gives tons of white space I don't want. And on my computer I get a white empty space next to the site.
As it seems, there must be some sort of "outline" how large the portfolio should be which is to large? As you understand what I'm trying to say?
Deleting the box gets rid of the problems. But, I want, and need the portfolio
I would have loved to be more specific, and do everything on my own. However: I am absolutely new to Muse, or webdesign at all. I have no idea what is happening at the moment. My first guess would be that their would be boundries for how large the portfolio-boxes can be? And perhaps those sizes are out of place?
But.... (sorry) checking the individually tells me all the green marker lines stay within the breakpoints. So, that kinda got me lost.
Het bericht is bewerkt door: christiaan hendrik
Your issue definitely is solvable, but, believe me, it is very(!) laborious! I assume (what means: I don’t know for sure!), that there is a glitch within your document, which causes this odd behaviour.
But now, here is, what I did:
At first some glitches which may not be related to the behaviour, you found, but you should correct it anyway:
These were the standard modifications, I performed and which may (or may not) affect your issue.
Now I reduced your site further by deleting unrelated elements and breakpoints, to track down the problem. Here you find your site with only a few remaining elements. Just note: Your issue is still present:
Open this .muse file and check, if you still see the issue (you should see it), Now do the following:
If you now check your „Home“ page, you will see, that the shifting is gone and the page displays correct, although the pinnings are deleted.
Is this a bug? May be, may be not. Could be as well, that your document is slightly corrupted.
Please note: When you try to reproduce this with your complete site, the problem may return, because there are many other pinned elements. If this is the case, try unpinning one element after the other to see, if you can get it to work. Unfortunately, I actually haven’t the time to do this for you.
christiaanh31469224: I wrote you a personal message!
I would also move the Het-Park anchor a bit to the left so it is (just) off canvas in all breakpoints
Thank you for the time to take a look and give me this feedback.
At the moment I'll try to apply the suggestions.
I'll get back!
With behind the scenes help, and the decision to start all over again, all my problems have disappeared.
All is working like a charm at the moment. At most I have to place a vertical menu instead of the regular menu on top since on my phone, it is getting to crowded.
But, the main issue has been solved. Thank you Gunter!
Behind the scenes help too I really should say.
I am offcourse gratefull for the help given in the topic itself!