• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site not rendering after Business Catalyst issues

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today (1/28/2020) business catalyst was experiencing issues and yesterday they were dealing with a DDoS attack.  I haven't updated my site in weeks so nothing changed on my end but after the issues I was seeing today my site is no longer rendering properly.  Anyone else having this issue?

Had to clear my browser cache to get the site to render properly.  I hope my site visitors don't have to do this.  Moving my site to AWS soon so I can be done with Adobe BC.

TOPICS
Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is more to do with your browser cache and not your actual website. Nothing will have changed as a result of the DDOS attack.

Please note that your Adobe BC site is running on AWS.. Going to your own AWS hosting you will encounter very similar issues that Adobe have put in a lot of back end work and monitoring to manage and overcome such as DDOS attacks and spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines