• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sitemap

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In google webmaster tools under sitemaps i get this message: You have not submitted any sitemaps for this site.

How do i submit a sitmap?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You enter the URL, which by default always is https://yourdomain.xyz/sitemap.xml .

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. But what do i do with the url? Shell i place it in the ftp server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Just type in your address and add, like Mylenium​ already mentioned:  …/sitemap.xml

Just test it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand the problem.

Muse creates a sitemap („sitemap.xml“) for every site, you publish. You can find this file by having a look at your hosting server.

You can try this too:

Export your site as HTML to your local machine, and you will find the sitemap too. These are the files, Muse uploads to the hosting server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey cathrinen,

Check the URL for the sitemap for your site in this format: http://yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml

This is the URL you need to use when submitting your sitemap to Google webmasters - Build and submit a sitemap.

Regards,

Ankush​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines