• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sites doesn't display content in the web browser

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why sites which is made by Adobe Muse do not show content on a web browser? Mobile sites work normally, but almost all content on the pages is missing in Deskopt -view. Anyone have similar problem?

I've tried several different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla and Edge.

Example sites which i made by Adobe Muse (I tried also different sites by Adobe Muse Sites of the Day and its not working):

- Karjalaisen.fi - Laadukasta Logistiikkaa

- MainosJens - MainosJens.fi

- Invera Oy - Asunto- ja maarakennuspalvelut

Sorry for bad English!

- Jens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sites are all showing fine here (Safari, Chrome).

Or do you miss specific elements? Then tell us, which one or give us a screenshot, how the site should display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer Günter. Examples invera.fi -site shows only background image. All content is missing.

deskopt-invera-examples.jpgdeskopt-invera.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainosjens.fi -site doesn't display anything. I tried different browsers and different computer, but still doesn't working. BUT mobile sites working well when i used sites on mobilephone. My clients have said that they have the same problem.

mainosjens.jpg

mainosjens-example.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said: All well here!

invera.fi:

Screen_01.jpg

Mainosjens.fi:

Screen_02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer again!

I found something for this problem.... Site working well now for me, but sites dont work for my customer computer. Somehow the problem is affected by F-Secure antivirus.

This is the way how I "fix" the problem:

1. Step:

karjalaisen-open-newtab.jpg

2. Step:

karjalaisen-ofsecur.jpg

3. Step:

karjalaisen-musecdn.jpg

4. Step: Site work well now!

karjalaisen-working.jpg

Anyone know how the fix this issue?

- Jens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jensh88851572  wrote

Somehow the problem is affected by F-Secure antivirus.

Anyone know how the fix this issue?

change your antivirus software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer Ussnorway.

Unfortunately, your answer is not a solution to the whole problem. I can't decide for everyone to change their antivirus program.

I tried how many websites (which is made by Adobe Muse) use this "http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js​" -script.

I took different websites from musewidget.com (Sited of the Day) and tried all the websites from the first page. Following websites don't work if F-Secure Antivirus -program is enabled:

Video Marketing | Social Media Management | Graphic Design | Charleston SC | Sea Island Media

Tattoo Duesseldorf | Signatura

HOME

Wilmington NC Wedding Planner | One Red Event

So, Does anyone know where that script comes from? Maybe some widget uses that script?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution now... But it is a little difficult...

I made small change to the website code (museconfig.js). I changed "http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js​" to "http://musecdn.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js​".

So i delete the number 2 from the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fyi the script you are trying to block is an internet standard for people with older browsers... removing it means those people see a blank white page when they goto your website

also be aware that changing the code in the address name {your fix} will generate script errors that may affect your seo scores

the real issue here is your local antivirus is set wrong and blocking scripts it should allow but its your computer mate so nothing to do with Muse and if you are happy then so am I... good luck to you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ussnorway for the information.

I don't know why, but some reason websites (which is made by Adobe Muse) use two different "jquery-1.8.3.min.js" script URL. Some website use "http://musecdn2.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js​" and other sites use "http://musecdn.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js​". So i dont remove that scrip. Only change the URL to another similar. At least I think so .

Problem isn't only for my computer, because my client and friends (who have F-Secure antivirus) have same problem. In any case i have been contact to F-Secure LABS and told them that problem.

- Jens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is the same script stored at two different locations... the idea is you get whatever server is near to spread the load and limit wait time

this double cns is normal internet standard which every web hosting system has... most big sites like Google have a lot more but every system has at least two

jensh88851572  wrote

Problem isn't only for my computer, because my client and friends (who have F-Secure antivirus) have same problem

all pro systems have a way to bypass the blocks if a user needs to allow something past the filter. I assume the issue is the script is seen as out of date because it is a lower version but computers are brainless morons and should not be making decisions which affect business... as the human that is your job

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines