• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Size problem when i host the page [White Border]

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain what happen and how can i solve this? only happens when i host the page (i only see that white border when i take zoom into the page)

Screenshot_2018-02-07-01-12-22-881_com.android.chrome.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Solucionar desbordamiento horizontal en móviles - Adobe Muse CC - OV Tip #2 - YouTube 

To solve the problem i use this widget, thanks all anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody will have an idea about your issue. Could you provide a link? Tell us more precisely where and what should happen and what happens instead, please.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here is the link: (the page is on beta) www.gefsweb.com/ To get in you maybe has to refresh a lot, because i host it with a free host (000webhost) and 502 bad gate comes in. I just don't know what more to do. I was thinking that maybe was my mistake using adobe muse but when i restart the page all of 0, and host the page the white border returns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is you screenshot meant seriously? There is nothing on this site, what looks like your screenshots.

Perhaps (just guessing!) this link helps: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe because you can only see it on a phone, and yes the firstone is my problem but no one of these solutions works for me.

I'm start thinking that it's the hosting who is causing the problem. In those days i'm going to buy a premium hosting to see what happends.

Screenshot_2018-02-09-02-47-25-804_com.android.chrome.png

(But i really don't know i'm just guessing)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please delete all pages but one, all elements except the elements shown in your screenshot above and share the .muse file with us (–> Dropbox, CC Files, …)

You can easily check, if it a hosting issue by publishing a free testsite on Businesscatalyst using the „Publish“ button top right of Muse’s application window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then follow the first sentence of my post 5 in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solucionar desbordamiento horizontal en móviles - Adobe Muse CC - OV Tip #2 - YouTube 

To solve the problem i use this widget, thanks all anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is no real solution, its more a evasion of the basic issue.

But no real fix possible without the .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines