• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow Is Moving In browser

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to the Muse world and have designed my first page inside.  I am happy with everything except the slideshow I have on the home page.  For some reason there is space to the right on the page and I slide that way the slideshow stays in the screen filling that space.  This is the only page this happens to and is also the only page with a slideshow.  Attached are two snapshots of what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 11.02.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 11.02.42 AM.png

www.mergecc.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Make sure, that no element overlaps/exceed/is placed outside your defined breakpoint/page width — neither on layout page, nor on master page.

You can check this

• by zooming out considerably and perform a „Select all“ (cmd+A), while guideline and frame borders are switched visible, and
  • by dragging the scrubber (this gray vertical handle top right of your breakpoint bar slowly inwards, and making sure, that no element at no time bleeds over the defined page/breakpoint boundaries.

If elements don‘t resp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure, that no element overlaps/exceed/is placed outside your defined breakpoint/page width — neither on layout page, nor on master page.

You can check this

• by zooming out considerably and perform a „Select all“ (cmd+A), while guideline and frame borders are switched visible, and
  • by dragging the scrubber (this gray vertical handle top right of your breakpoint bar slowly inwards, and making sure, that no element at no time bleeds over the defined page/breakpoint boundaries.

If elements don‘t respect the page/breakpoint width, you will encounter this kind of shifting.

If you can‘t find the issue, please delete all pages but one, all unrelated elements (logos, text, …) and most of the images within the slideshow and share this reduced .muse file with us (Dropbox, CC Files, …), so we can have a look. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have saved the day:)

I had some white lines to the right I was using in an earlier design.  I wasn't scoped back enough to see it.

Thank you so very much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines