• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow parallax scroll effect within Muse?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to create a parallax scroll effect on a static image, but would it be possible to get the same effect on a slideshow? if I select the slideshow image, the motion tab next to ‘Fill’ is faded out for me, but if I use the one on the side panel it gives strange results (like the slideshow appearing fixed to the centre of the screen). Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

I don't understand because this video is already a tutorial for making it in old Adobe Muse and Photoshop so the answer is yes

make a new Fixed width site not a fluid one

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean exactly.  A Parallax layout is where content sort of slides over various background images while users scroll down the page.  See example below.

https://alt-web.com/DEMOS/BSParallax.html

Do you have a URL to a site which contains what you're tying to achieeve?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, a better way to describe it is a scrolling window effect, as shown in this tutorial:

Blurry to Non-Blurry Scroll Effect | Adobe Muse CC | Photoshop | Muse For You - YouTube

I would like to know if there's a way to achieve this with a slideshow widget or something similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand because this video is already a tutorial for making it in old Adobe Muse and Photoshop so the answer is yes

make a new Fixed width site not a fluid one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can have a single background image then all your slideshow images scroll over that?

I agree a url for the design will help a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines