• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow Thumbnail Container Invalid Positioning on page resize when Thumbnail Container resize set to none

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slideshow Thumbnail Container Invalid Positioning on page resize when Thumbnail Container resize is set to none. I can not set Pin to Page property on Thumbnail container (probably this is the cause of an issue) and it defaults to left pin, making the whole container positioned incorrectly on page resize.
Here are some screenshots to illustrate the issue https://cl.ly/2L2S3a1N3Z3h and https://cl.ly/1t110n0d2v31

Could you please fix it in nearest release, because with latest update you have literally broken my web site, and I believe I am not alone.

Thank you.

Adobe Muse 2017.1 Release

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreik56043216,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you are,

SlideShowBug.muse - Google Drive

Please let me know if the link works.

Regards,

Andrei.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Andrei,

Thanks for sharing the file.

After working on it I found that reset property if set to "none" works better in a fixed width breakpoint as compared to fluid width.

I went to the page properties of your home page, and changed the breakpoints 1440 from fluid to fixed, and that worked well.

In contrary of you want a want to be on a fluid width layout, then setting the properties as responsive width will be a better option and these type of misplacement can be avoided.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"After working on it I found that reset property if set to "none" works better in a fixed width breakpoint as compared to fluid width.

I went to the page properties of your home page, and changed the breakpoints 1440 from fluid to fixed, and that worked well."

-- I need the page to be fluid. This is just an example to illustrate the issue (Thumbnail Container does not have Pin to Page properly working correctly). Moreover I do not have 1440 width breakpoint in my example, hope you were actually looking into my issue and just "misspelled".

"In contrary of you want a want to be on a fluid width layout, then setting the properties as responsive width will be a better option and these type of misplacement can be avoided."

-- This is not a solution. I am expecting for Thumbnail Container to: 1) have Pin to Page property available 2) Pin to Page property work properly

Thank you,

Andrei.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines