• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow too large for laptop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m creating a one page portfolio site with a slideshow. Thought everything was working fine except when I looked at it on a laptop. When the slide show is launched, it is too large for a 13in MacBook screen. The full image doesn’t fit and my buttons and counter are below the image and can’t be clicked. How do I resolve this?

Also is it possible to make the slideshow images clickable so that I don’t need a next arrow— ie someone could just click on the left or right and slide would progress to the next slide. Thought that was what enable swipe would do

site is at: jeffreysterndesign.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to see your issue, as the site looks quite responsive to me.

I would set the close button to not resize but so far I don`t see the problem.

Am I missing something?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I did move the next and counter buttons to the top after I posted my question. When they were below the slideshow image they were hidden on my MacBook and I could not scroll down. So while this solved my immediate problem, still curious why the slide show would not scale down. I used a composition slideshow and thought everything was within the container. I might still have that version in a test folder that you could perhaps look at. Add a /test4 or test5 after my domain name.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you can make your slide show „clickable“:

Make the Preview/Next buttons very large, delete the characters in it and place then onto the hero image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering about that. I assume with no fill. Is there a way to have both my next buttons and do what you suggested?

Is the enable swipe just for tablets and phones?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess so. I am not sure how you would implement swipe gestures using Adobe Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines