Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sliding pages navigation, help needed

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again dear friends.

The problem in question is this: I need to design a one page website that is going to promote high quality furniture and it's showroom location.

The website itself has a modern and elegant design and I decided to go for the sliding page navigation. You can see a example of what I am talking about if you followin this link : Hyundai KONA  .

Did you managed to implement this type of navigation using Muse? Can you give me some guidance on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be a little bit more specific?

I am looking at your example site on my iPad and my Mac, but can't find a navigation at all. It is a one page site with slide shows, images, text and you walk through by scrolling. If it is this, what you are looking for: Yes this can be done in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the lack of details. The navigation on the kona page is linked to the first slide found in the header area.

The geometrical figures found at the bottom of the mentioned slide, once clicked, changes the whole page and the content beneath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can mimic this behaviour by using a very high composition widget, the triggers contain the geometrical elements, and every target is filled with images, slideshows and text content.

The only drawback at the moment: Compositions aren’t responsive in actual Muse. (This will change with the next major update.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think if this will done the way you recommend, , you will get a very heavy website that will hardly load. My opinion - this site can not be repeated in the Muse. It's pointless to even try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure, Pavel Homeriki​! The page isn’t that heavy, and I very often use the nesting of slideshows into compositions, which itself are nested into compositions.  I think, it is worth a try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines