• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slipping side?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why my page is slipping on tablet and phone? What am I doing wrong - can someone explain it?

Please try to take a look here:

Art of Hair Intercoiffure

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sille+Lisby  написал(а)

I have an iPhone 6. When I look at the page you've made, I can still push the page from side to side.

I think this is already a browser problem such as google chrome and other webkit browsers. Check it out in Firefox. To solve this problem in Google Chrome, you need to delete objects, acting by exclusion method, until you find a problem object. Sometimes this can significantly disrupt your design. So the best way out in this case, maybe just

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my answer here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2366092, and – if necessary give us a .muse file to investigate. Use the instructions, given here https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652, but – please – reduce your site (pages, elements, objects) as far as possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again....

Unfortunally I am not able to find the bug. I have placed the file here: Adobe Creative Cloud 
Is it the right way to do it - and to get some help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try removing this

Screenshot (1266).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to answear - but no. It seems not to be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again....

Unfortunally I am not able to find the bug. I have placed the file here: Adobe Creative Cloud 
Is it the right way to do it - and to get some help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13 breakpoints is a bit much... what exact phones are testing out of wack?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cut it down to 4 breakpoints and removed a lot of the fancy text... result = Art of Hair Intercoiffure

the slide I already pointed out + the animated bounce text effect will not work on Windows phones so I would drop them from the small breakpoints... I would also cut the content by at least half on these but thats not doing more than adding to load times.

you have clearly spent some time working out these state buttions but I don't understand why they are there... I would not use so many svg images on the phone layouts, less is more.

• these don't work on windows phones... I would only have them on the desktop breaks (if that)

Screenshot (1286).pngScreenshot (1285).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for taking the time.

Can I get you to tell me which 4 breakpoints you have kept?
And thanks for the information about the bouncing text effect that will not work at window phones. I wasn't aware of it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sille+Lisby  wrote

Thank you so much for taking the time.

Can I get you to tell me which 4 breakpoints you have kept?

breakpoints;

I cut it down to four breakpoints to take the load times down... this drops the overall file size of your site in half.

Screenshot (1289).png

• your small breakpoint starts at 321 (after the min size) and goes up to 346 so is responsive for 26 pixels... I normally go up to 350 in my layout but this size is workable .

• 550 is a good (small tablet to phone on its size) breakpoint... I'd prob make it fixed instead of fluid and if tests ok then I'd also make the 960 one fixed as well but that may not work.

• the 1403 would be my largest and I'd leave it fluid unless some really breaks in testing.

Screenshot (1290).png

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sille+Lisby  wrote

I have actually just looked at the page you made, via my phone. And I can still move the page

we can't see your phone and without knowing what one it is we can't test it for you mate... please take a snapshot of what you get and your end so we have something to work with.

for example here is what the small breakpoint looks like in my nokia... none of the animations | widgets work but the layout sits in the display without jumping around.

art2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_7858.PNGI have an iPhone 6. When I look at the page you've made, I can still push the page from side to side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sille+Lisby  написал(а)

I have an iPhone 6. When I look at the page you've made, I can still push the page from side to side.

I think this is already a browser problem such as google chrome and other webkit browsers. Check it out in Firefox. To solve this problem in Google Chrome, you need to delete objects, acting by exclusion method, until you find a problem object. Sometimes this can significantly disrupt your design. So the best way out in this case, maybe just accept it.

Muse team is aware of this problem. We are waiting for the correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.... Well I start all over again I try to figure out what is wrong!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have actually just looked at the page you made, via my phone. And I can still move the page - so it has not solved the problem ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines