• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

small changes lay-out when previewing website

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve got a question about the preview. In some occasions the lay-out of a website changes when I preview it. For example, I arrange a picture in the center of the
webpage and when I look at it in the preview screen it is totally of centered. When I go back to design it is centered again. 

Does somebody know what the problem is? And how I can solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Give us a .muse file with nothing except this misbehaving image and I think, we’ll solve your issue.

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have pinned the object? But everything is only assuming and guessing. Reduce your file to your issue and save it as a new file on CC and share a link with us.

Kind Regards

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give us a .muse file with nothing except this misbehaving image and I think, we’ll solve your issue.

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines