• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Social Widgets Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone export and share Adobe Muse native social widgets, please?
Thank you!

TOPICS
Download and install , Import and export , Product issue , Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you break free of your widget dependency?  Just copy & paste social media embed code directly into Muse. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/embedding-videos-html-content.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy you duplicate answers from other members. There are guidelines here to not copy without quote the original message. Please watch screenshot (from Guenters post, if you follow his link). I have been away since a few month I know, but hey, I didn`t do the guidelines/rules/law of respect:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-14 um 08.40.03.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-14 um 08.44.54.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe, I don't speak or read German.   My answers are my own.   If the advice I gave was repeated elsewhere, it's purely coincidence.  But not suprising given that social media embed codes are nothing new.  What did the world do before widgets? They copied and pasted code 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am ok with your answer, Nancy. What makes me smile a little bit was your sentence: "If the advice I gave was repeated elsewhere …" This shows the general attitude quite fine. Why didn't you say: "If the advice, I repeated, was given elsewhere …" 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy, the wording "Duplikaten" is not very different from "duplicates", is it? Also I guess, the rules are the same in US and all over the world: using quotes in order to respect the original post, if you have additional answers, feel free to post them. You have been mentioned several times for echoing as far as I experienced, unfortunately. It´s sad to feel forced to corrupt the original request, though, sorry BochaLeyenda

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines