• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on version 17.0.4 and getting the message 'some files on the server may be missing or incorrect' when trying to access my website jamescraigit.co.uk

I have re uploaded the files many times and tried uploading them directly through Muse but still getting the same issue. Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us s link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.jamescraigit.co.uk

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no site published on this domain. It only informs, that the domain is registered sinca a short time:

Screen.jpg

Nevertheless, here a thread, which might solve your issue (if it is one): https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357661

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got also an error when I uploaded my site after installing the new version of Muse. There is no help from Adobe... no mail of phone-number... no chat.... and it's urgent...!? only this forum. I saw some solutions on the site: empty cache... didn't work. I also deleted all the files on the server and uploaded my entire site again.... no succes. They also said to just the xml file AppPrefs.xml... but this file was not in the map on my Mac. Is there anyone who has an other solution..?
Thanks in advance! Michiel Netherlands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read my comment, which I have already linked above: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357661

and follow the instructions precisely. I bet, you have the file on your machine, but you are searching in the wrong „Library“ (There are at least 3 „Libraries“ on your Mac, and the one in question is normally invisible and the file in question can’t be found, if you use the „Search“ command of your system „out of the box“.

If you follow the instruction I posted in the linked thread, you find the correct library and the correct file.

Just look here:

By the way: A link to your site would help. Because, if we don’t have this issue it is very likely a cache issue on your individual machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günter,
Thanks for your answer. I find the xml, changed it and uploaded my entire site again... but no succes..
My website: www.stiermassa.nl
Maybe you see the error...??

Thanks Michiel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved.... did it again and had succes.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines