Highlighted

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect...

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At my wits end with this error message. Having built and successfully run a website since October 2016, in June I updated Muse to the latest version and proceeded to update some pages and add a new page to my website.

When I came to upload, despite putting in the same details I had used in the previous version of Muse, I continually got an error message stating:

folder "/domains/xxxx/html/products" does not appear to point to site "http://xxxx.com".

Following the updates, I now continually get the same error message when I open my homepage and other pages in the website:

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again....."

I have seen and read the article posted by Muse: Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

And despite having edited my AppPrefs.xml, the message persists.

I've been on chat with Adobe Support and with Media Temple, who host the site on their servers. What I can determine is that some images are apparently being reported as missing when I look at console within google chrome. However, I have checked and double checked, - these images ARE on the server and yet I still get the error message.

2 weeks I have been trying to resolve these issues and I am making ZERO progress. Can anyone please help or advise where I can get some help?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect...

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At my wits end with this error message. Having built and successfully run a website since October 2016, in June I updated Muse to the latest version and proceeded to update some pages and add a new page to my website.

When I came to upload, despite putting in the same details I had used in the previous version of Muse, I continually got an error message stating:

folder "/domains/xxxx/html/products" does not appear to point to site "http://xxxx.com".

Following the updates, I now continually get the same error message when I open my homepage and other pages in the website:

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again....."

I have seen and read the article posted by Muse: Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

And despite having edited my AppPrefs.xml, the message persists.

I've been on chat with Adobe Support and with Media Temple, who host the site on their servers. What I can determine is that some images are apparently being reported as missing when I look at console within google chrome. However, I have checked and double checked, - these images ARE on the server and yet I still get the error message.

2 weeks I have been trying to resolve these issues and I am making ZERO progress. Can anyone please help or advise where I can get some help?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I pass you on to the Support team can you confirm that you are on the latest version of Adobe Muse? The reason I ask is that this message is suppressed by default in the latest version of Muse.

If you are in a rush, I suggest contacting the support team directly using Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2017 0