Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Images Moving up vertically when decreasing width of website

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

I have been having this problem for quite a while I have 24 images on a page I have created break points but when there is a difference of even 25 pixels.

some of the images move up vertically in this specific case it is 2 images that move the rest stay perfect the way it is.

if you need more information please feel free to ask and thank you.

-Ryan Hill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel free and ask the obvious question: share something with us that we can look at.

We are all very visually orientated and one picture says more than a thousand words.

You could also share a .muse, like it is mentioned here: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to fotoroeder​’s contribution: Please share a​n example .muse file. It is quite clear, what’s your issue, and it is solvable. But as this behaviour may have many causes, a small(!) .muse file would be essential to fix your issue without endless question and answer posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines