Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some objects look pinned, some float to the top of my page

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I am experiencing a problem with the homepage of a website I have designed with Adobe Muse.

Basically, when I look at it from my phone, 2 images out of 4 slide to the top of the page, while the others stay where they should. No object is pinned anywhere, so I don't really understand why is this happening...

Link is: giadapieropan.com

If you stretch the browser you will notice how, as it gets smaller, the 2 images on the left move in the upper part!

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, I'm new to Muse and really need this website to work for next week!

Thanks!

P.S.: the website is supposed to be a graphic designer portfolio, so it's a bit more "creative" than most

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hello,

Please check what happens if you place an empty image frame with the same size as your image exactly over the image and group this with the other images?

If this has no success, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check what happens if you place an empty image frame with the same size as your image exactly over the image and group this with the other images?

If this has no success, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! Thanks a lot for replying. I grouped the images and now it works fine!! Thanks a lot, it wasn't that complicated in the end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines