Highlighted

source sans pro GREAT BUG?

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize a strange bug with source sans pro either as Web Edge Font or self hosted with this domain: www.susannewoerz.de

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-30 um 11.36.28.png

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

It was a server side setting. There is a possibility to change between ISO or UTF8. In my case it was even easier : I had to turn off "default_add_charset" to OFF instead of ON.

BTW the font issue was with other fonts as well of course.

The client is hosted at Alfa Hosting and their support is awesome-gorgeous-fast.

Thanks anyway and Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

source sans pro GREAT BUG?

May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize a strange bug with source sans pro either as Web Edge Font or self hosted with this domain: www.susannewoerz.de

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-30 um 11.36.28.png

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

It was a server side setting. There is a possibility to change between ISO or UTF8. In my case it was even easier : I had to turn off "default_add_charset" to OFF instead of ON.

The client is hosted at Alfa Hosting and their support is awesome-gorgeous-fast.

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2018 0
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sttange!

Here (macOS, Safari, Chrome; iOS Safari) all looks fine:

1.png

2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0