• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space appearing below composition between content and bottom of page for fluid breakpoint

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I cant seem to figure out why a space grows between the composition content and the bottom of the page when i make the screen smaller... here's the link: Adobe Creative Cloud

thanks in advance!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

I was not able to reproduce your issue. You set it up with a minimum height of 500, that should handle the page quite right.

I used the latest muse 2018.1.

Which one did you use? Watching in the browser it looked perfect, it may have some delay when using the scrubber in design mode.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to reproduce your issue. You set it up with a minimum height of 500, that should handle the page quite right.

I used the latest muse 2018.1.

Which one did you use? Watching in the browser it looked perfect, it may have some delay when using the scrubber in design mode.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this in Chrome from Muse 2018.0. I don't see excess space between the last element and the bottom of the page. There's a slight change in the spacing between elements but nothing else.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines