Highlighted

Space appears to the right?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've made a site in muse and all works fine but i'm having a issue in one breakpoint and on phone at 320px.

I have looked in the design mode and nothing is outside the page on any breakpoints

Find site here - Home

Video of the problem - Muse site Issue - YouTube

Any help would be amazing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Space appears to the right?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've made a site in muse and all works fine but i'm having a issue in one breakpoint and on phone at 320px.

I have looked in the design mode and nothing is outside the page on any breakpoints

Find site here - Home

Video of the problem - Muse site Issue - YouTube

Any help would be amazing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with a 1500 breakpoint on Chrome: Zio Totonno Hannover

Capture.PNG

The extra space occurs only on that particular breakpoint in Chrome. I have narrowed it down to this: It happens, when there is a 100% width rectangle in the background (stretched to browser width or responsive width) and there are pictures or texts on top of it, that are horizontally next to each other: muse screenshot Once I delete one text box or image, the space disappears.

Even more puzzling: there are 6 instances in my design, where a 100% width rectangle occurs (aside from the master). If I delete some of them, I find that two of them don't cause the problem even though there is no discernible difference. I have uploaded the muse file in case anyone is willing to help us: http://neomagic.de/zio-totonno/zio.zip

Thanks in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thanks for the help neomagic.sn so i have checked all the 100% width rectangles and narrowed my issue down to the prev/next buttons on the bottom slideshow, if i delete them the problem is gone! It lets me keep the text over the top one?! God only knows why.

Let hope this gets fixed or someone makes a workaround. Thx again

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2018 1