• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed and Editing Upgrades NEEDED/WANTED, please :)

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enjoy using Muse for my clients but a lot of times the client wants more "advanced" designed then originally planned (such as payment options, shopping cart, large quantity of pages, etc...).

I would like to edit "elements" or "divs" once, in one place. Right now, I have to edit each individual page if I'm not editing a "style". Can there be a "div" window?

Character & Paragraph Styles:

• I would like to manually edit the styles. "Light" editing can be faster for "advanced" users.
  • I use the same style for multiple pages, but there's a style sheet for each individual page. Shouldn't some styles be in a master style sheet to cut down on load time?

There are a few requests:

1. Faster Websites: Websites that I've created in Muse have a D rating on speed tests (even after compressing every single graphic).
  2. Able to edit stylesheets easily - or "Light" editing
  3. Can we have 1 "master" stylesheet instead of a stylesheet for each individual page?
  4. Muse's stylesheets are gibberish to me and are not organized. All combined on 1 line.
  5. Integration with Dreamweaver: I would like to add additional "advanced" elements to websites that muse doesn't have. Also, Bootstrap "advance" editing/features.
  6. Cleaner Code with Clearer, Editable Divs: maybe a dialog box that pops up and asks to name a new div when one is created.

Some Muse sites I've done so you can see what all is happening:

[links repaired ussnorway http://pawpagesmag.com + https:tailgatestation.net ]

Thank you.

-Tucker

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi MTUCK,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your suggestions on improving Adobe Muse. For the team to investigate and prioritize your requests, please log a request using this link Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MTUCK,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your suggestions on improving Adobe Muse. For the team to investigate and prioritize your requests, please log a request using this link Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines