• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stampa di immagini specifiche in Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao a tutti, sto creando un sito per bambini. Dovrei mostrare delle miniature sulla pagina, aprire il file immagine alle sue dimensioni originarie e in quella nuova pagina che si apre avere il comando STAMPA per stampare l'immagine im A4 mentre aggiungendo il bottone nella pagina stampa tutto molto in piccolo.

La procedura dovrebbe essere clicco sulla miniatura si apre una pagina con l'oggetto nelle dimensioni originarie e poi cliccando su stampa collegamento alla stampante e poi chiusura della finestra o meglio ritornare alle miniature. Come posso farlo? Vi ringrazio per la risposta e vi auguro buona giornata. Federica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

It was an Italian job, wasn`t it ? To blame for bad English is only google´s fault, if any.

Of course you may, with widgets from muse, available today, create your second page with all buttons/keys and thumbs as you like but be aware, that the whole page gets printed. Not that big deal, I guess.

Could you think of a page-design that would be printable AND look good? With small thumbs, big image?

Think of fixed width breakpoints and keep aspect ratio like  2 : 3 / 3 : 4  .

Best regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the printing you might need a 3rd party widget from here: https://musewidgets.com/products/print-page .

But I guess, that it prints the whole page of your website instead of only the image you like to have printed.

From my experience users have to download the file on their computer and print it from there.

It is something, "Righ Click –

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-04 um 15.11.52.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the bad english! What I would like to do is open the image on another card and insert the various "print" and "close image" keys. But at the design stage, Muse does not let me see the second page that opens up.
They told me about CSS codes but I have no idea how to insert them.
Thank you and good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was an Italian job, wasn`t it ? To blame for bad English is only google´s fault, if any.

Of course you may, with widgets from muse, available today, create your second page with all buttons/keys and thumbs as you like but be aware, that the whole page gets printed. Not that big deal, I guess.

Could you think of a page-design that would be printable AND look good? With small thumbs, big image?

Think of fixed width breakpoints and keep aspect ratio like  2 : 3 / 3 : 4  .

Best regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines