• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

State buttons moving all over page

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page with a slideshow, followed by a text box, followed by 3 state buttons:

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 1.36.18 PM.png

The state buttons at the largest size (1024) until the first breakpoint (870) are just pinned center with no resizing. They have a svg background, and the text boxes inside the state buttons are set to no resize, but aren't pinned. When the page scales to the first breakpoint, they just stay centered on the page, that is all working fine.

At the first breakpoint (870) I remove the pinning from the state buttons, leaving them as no resize, so they will keep equal relative spacing as they further come together towards the next breakpoint (781):

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 1.41.38 PM.png

however this is not what happens:

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 1.40.29 PM.png

One, or two of the state buttons will rise up while the page is reduced in size. The text box above is set to resize. If I have it not pinned, the left two boxes rise. If I set the text box to center pinned, only the left box rises:

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 1.45.47 PM.png

I have tried deleting the left two state buttons and recreating them but the same behavior remains. Again, the text box inside the state buttons has no pinning, no resizing. The state buttons are always set to no resize, and are only pinned center at the largest breakpoint, once they're stacked.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: The state buttons appear to be misaligned in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th screenshots because I was trying different ways of making the buttons on the left not move, which included making the left most state button pinned left and adjusting spacing so they wouldn't cram into each other by the next break point. This is an ugly work-around and is not a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is one of this bugs, the muse team currently tries to deal with and fix it as soon as possible.

No I am not an Adobe employee .

Would you mind to share a .muse just simply with your issue? Just one page? Instead of pictures you could just use a placeholder rectangle.

I realized in another thread with different topic, that SVG was responsible for an issue as well.

Show us a .muse and we will have look.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens, if you simply group these buttons? Normally this should solve the problem.

If this doesn't work, please give us a small (one page, only the involved elements), following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grouping them makes all 3 of them move up and behave as if they are pinned to the left. They don't reduce the size in between each one equally as intended, they stay fixed as a block.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 12.07.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WE are sorry that you are encountering this issue. It will be good for us and will be able to root cause the problem if we get your muse file ? Can you please provide me a link of muse file ? And video explaining the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

Scrub from 1024 to 870 = 3 buttons are pinned center, whitespace on sides of buttons decreases until 870 breakpoint. This functions correctly.

Scrub from 870 to 781 breakpoint = 3 buttons are no longer pinned center so they should come closer together, equally. While they do come together as expected, the left box raises, as if it was pinned to browser top left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come across anything yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’d suggest, to join the Muse prerelease forum museprerelease.com and look, if the upcoming bug fix release will solve your problem.

You can install the prerelease version alongside the shipped version. They won’t interfere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines