• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

State changes don't work when switching to fluid breakpoints

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I try in new site it work, but in this try of a site when i resize the page to fluid breakepoints don't change the state of items like the buttons or images.

As if you were also resizing the active area to the left when the object's size does not change but that don't happen to the text.

Galli statico.muse - Google Drive

Where I had wrong?

the items are these

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am not sure about your issue, I had a little success in setting the trigger always on top:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-20 um 17.10.09.png

But let me make clear that on mobiles rollover states are not very handsome, if you understand what I mean.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but the problem persists and I know what you mean, I'm just doing tests but if the activator does not work, it's a problem because in this case don't work the composition...

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d really like to help, but I don’t understand a word …

Your site seems to work as it should/as your elements are defined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my english,

The video explain the problem with buttons on the flud breakpoints under 800px/500px

2017-07-26 19-48-56.mp4 - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know the function of the state button? What does it has to do? The arrows are set to resize in width and height – set it to resize to none makes everything easier as well. The accordion was pinned to right, the arrow buttons are not pinned – not recommended.

Maybe I do not understand your issue, the states change in every breakpoint on my side.

You did now open two different questions, I don`t have a clue what your issue is about.

I see a tiny missalignment in smaller breakpoint with your buttons, but …?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-26 um 20.55.06.png

How can we help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines