Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

States aren't working

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working on my portfolio website and I'm busy creating buttons and state effects. Now the strange thing is that the navigation menu with states and links is working fine but all my other interactive widgets don't seem to work.

I recorder my screen to show how my settings are.

https://youtu.be/6o5aEPrKjyw​

I unpinned every part of my website but I can't find anything else that would holdback the hover states I made.

Does anyone have an idea of what else the problem could be?

Thank you for the time of helping me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No chance to help, if we can’t have a look at your file.

Please delete all elements and pages, which are not related to your issue (often this helps, to find the problem by yourself ) save this .muse file to a file sharing service like Dropbox and post the download link here. You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to my file: Adobe Creative Cloud

While I was stripping the file I found out that the problem has something to do with the black borderline I use around the content in my site. If that layer is on top of the content that uses states it won't work, but the menu for example is above the border layer and so is working. I don't want to move the border layer al the way down but I don't know how to stop the effect it is having now.

A second problem what I'm having is with the HTML script am inserting. It seems to have effect on all the images am using instead of only using it on the images that have the assigned image style.

I hope you can help me out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be nice, if you could isolate your issues much, much more. I have no idea, what you want to achieve.

(Of course, if you have an element in front of others, you can’t reach elements below – even if this element is transparent. But that obviously is only a partial answer – if any). As I said: No idea, what your intention is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter,

The fact that you can't put transparent element in front of states element literally fixed every problem I had. I have been watching tutorials for a week about states elements but no one every told me that.

Thank you for your help even though you had no idea what my intention were

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I like it, to help, but being not conscious to do so!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines