• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still having trouble with coding for sharepoint compatibility

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked a question regarding share point coding compatibility last week and the answer was so simple I cant believe I didn't realize it.

so I installed MUSE 2017 and am still receiving a coding error when I try to view the website in a page viewer web part on share point.

The coding provided by my IT department and the coding listed when the website is opened in dreamweaver do not match and I would love to figure out what to do so I can view the page in sharepoint! (screen shots attached)

is it as simple as going to an even later 2015 version of Muse for compatibility with a website running in sharepoint 2007? I am more of an indesign and premiere user so Muse is definitely stepping into unknown territory

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

you need a zero build mate i.e, 2017.0 ... I strongly recommend the .4 (the one I use for my work and stabble)

you can download 2017.0.2 | 4 for Windows | Mac from this official Adobe page https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/install-Adobe-Muse-2017-0-4.html

2017.1 is the next build that was pushed out the door in time for Max and you can read all about it in the forums if you want a list of bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need a zero build mate i.e, 2017.0 ... I strongly recommend the .4 (the one I use for my work and stabble)

you can download 2017.0.2 | 4 for Windows | Mac from this official Adobe page https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/install-Adobe-Muse-2017-0-4.html

2017.1 is the next build that was pushed out the door in time for Max and you can read all about it in the forums if you want a list of bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines