Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storing objects in the grey area outside the visible window on a page

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a series of 6 rotating boxes that change weekly. I want to be able to quickly move them in and out. Is there any reason why I shouldn't "store" them when I don't want them to be visible by sliding them out into the grey are outside the visible page, as in the picture below? Or is there a situation where it would be visible? Perhaps to someone with a gigantic screen...  thanks.

muse question.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Just reduce the scale in the browser to make sure that on some screens it can be seen.

0dc5091a1c.png

d17813a673.png

... The best way to have quick access to frequently used objects is to add them to the library (right click)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just reduce the scale in the browser to make sure that on some screens it can be seen.

0dc5091a1c.png

d17813a673.png

... The best way to have quick access to frequently used objects is to add them to the library (right click)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines