• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange behaviour on iPhone 6+

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a portfolio site which works fine on Android and desktop (all widths) but when I load it on the an iPhone with safari I get the following behaviour.

This is my site address

Home | Online-Artist

1) On all pages the footer starts moving down by itself leaving a growing amount of white space between the footer and content.

2) If I click on the portfolio link the page just goes white with only the "report abuse" button showing?

The only items on this page is a slide show widget with an alternative column of placed images for smaller widths.

I've also tested it with this tool and it's not shown errors.

Screenfly / Test Your Website at Different Screen Resolutions

This does show errors but I don't know if they're relevent.

The W3C Markup Validation Service

Basically it shows a bunch of "The type attribute is unnecessary for JavaScript resources."

Hope someone can help me here because i'm stumped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

I've already fixed the issue. I was using web diversion to point to the business catalysts temp hosting. iOS browsers didn't like it.

Soon as I dropped it everything worked.

It's now full hosted and working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an iphone 6+ but I am testing on iPhone 6 and everything looks OK to me. Can you post a video of what you are seeing? Or did you manage to correct this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already fixed the issue. I was using web diversion to point to the business catalysts temp hosting. iOS browsers didn't like it.

Soon as I dropped it everything worked.

It's now full hosted and working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines