• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange, intermittent color blocking problem on Chrome browser.

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm new to the forums and this will be my very first post here! I've been designing in Muse for a few years now and my problem doesn't seem to have a solution despite my research. I happened to notice it after the most recent update for Adobe Muse.

My problem occurs only on Chrome so far. We've tested this site on both Windows 10 and MacOS using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and MS Edge; all these except Chrome display the page properly.

For some reason, as you scroll down the page, different colored blocks appear and disappear in solid color areas; mostly around the text. Sometimes, as you scroll past, the strange blocking will switch to displaying the correct color. This continues to happen throughout the entire page. I would like to also add that the text this problem seems to occur around is set to fade in on scroll. Check out the screens below to see what I mean:

Screenshot (28).pngScreenshot (29).png

This is how it displays on full screen on my Surface Pro 3. To make matters more complicated, when I move that browser window to my attached secondary monitor, the page displays properly. Furthermore, the page displays as intended on all mobile devices and tablets. I've done as much fruitless research as I can and that is why I've decided to put my query here and see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. If you'd like to see the website for yourself, the link is: rankfiledevelopmentgroup.com

I hope someone can help and thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Maybe update the browser?

Seems to be a browser glitch.

Would you mind to share the .muse?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my OS12.6 with:

Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.

Version 61.0.3163.100 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

I cannot see your issue.

Might be only an issue with Surface Pro 3?

Is there an element with the shape of your cloud blocks, visible on your screenshots?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some screens of the same two areas of the web page but from Muse:

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (31).png

The insignias fade out as the Rank & File logo and the text following the logo fades in on a delay. In the next screen, you can see how each line of text is set to fade in sequentially. It's strange to me that those blocks seem to happen in areas where there isn't a text or image container.

My client states she noticed this issue on a Dell PC while using Chrome. I'm currently waiting for her to get back with me about the build number and such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe update the browser?

Seems to be a browser glitch.

Would you mind to share the .muse?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines