• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

style.css file nowhere to be found in exported muse website?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been aving issues with my Muse website (some pages just loading as white), I added some code to the metadata found in another discussion. The front page loads fine, and that's it. In Chrome, I went to inspect, and found 4 errors all involving a 403 error on style.css.

When I went to look for the file in my FTP to change permission, it's nowhere to be found...what???????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

I do not know what I should find. I answered your question. In any case, this is not Muse's question.

Hover over the file from the error and you will see the path to it. You have to figure out where you got this file from. Perhaps from third-party code or widgets. In this matter no one can help you, if not a magician. Remove all third-party what you have on the site.

c2e384d9f9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look more closely at the error. Perhaps the code you inserted refers to a certain style.css file that is on a third-party server. Muse does not create a file named style.css. So you could not find it. It can be in the files of your site only if you created it yourself and added it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the site:http://geishaceramics.com.au/

Geisha Ceramics

I tried to do some research, but I'm a little out of my depth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know what I should find. I answered your question. In any case, this is not Muse's question.

Hover over the file from the error and you will see the path to it. You have to figure out where you got this file from. Perhaps from third-party code or widgets. In this matter no one can help you, if not a magician. Remove all third-party what you have on the site.

c2e384d9f9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines