Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sub menu right icon problem

Engaged ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone help me please? The submenu icons (the arrow) are appearing on the left of my menu items in my nav bar, how do I get them to show at the end of the text instead?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

by default a Muse menu arrow is right side... you can custom build one to left side but the simple fix would be to drag another widget out and test that

Screenshot (442).png

please give us a screenshot or url to what you have now

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by default a Muse menu arrow is right side... you can custom build one to left side but the simple fix would be to drag another widget out and test that

Screenshot (442).png

please give us a screenshot or url to what you have now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry but I dont understand. How do you custom build and how does dragging out another widget help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To illustrate the post of Ussnorway, here is a small screencast.

Of course you can customise the icon further, using all the tools, Muse offers. Especially you may customise the states of this icon (normal, hover, mouse down, active) even by using different images per state:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines