• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subfolders in Muse

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building my website in Muse and I was wondering how can I make the subfolder structure? What I need is to have in the URL http://domain.com/product/productmodel/.... Is it possible to do this structure in Muse?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Why should one need this? You can create any folder you want on your machine. But if your site is published or exported as HTML, there are only 2 folders for assets on the hosting server: „images“ (assets, placed on your site) and „assets“ (download files; assets, placed into 3rd party widgets).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand having website subfolders is better as a website structure and for the SEO.I am not talking about the folders on the computer and how to upload the stuff but more about the website structure as subfolders.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines