Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

submenus not centered with top menu

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture5.JPG

I would like my submenus to stay centered with there top menus, but but won't stay like that, they always come back like this:

Capture4.JPG

Why?

Furthur more, I used the widget horizontal menu, why is it that when I click on Contact, I can't put a link on it:

Capture3.JPG

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

I recommend, to adjust the menu, when your site is (nearly) ready. Because the submenu position unfortunately isn't relative to the parent menu, most changes within your menu will cause the submenus to snap back to their original position. (Not that unexpected by the way, because submenus can't know, which position is the desired one, if you, for example, change the width of the parent menu.

That is a little bit annoying, but do as I said: Adjust your submenus at the end of the creation process.

Y

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You required doing manual adjustments here, by selecting and dragging the handles of those particular submenus and menus.

Regards,
Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend, to adjust the menu, when your site is (nearly) ready. Because the submenu position unfortunately isn't relative to the parent menu, most changes within your menu will cause the submenus to snap back to their original position. (Not that unexpected by the way, because submenus can't know, which position is the desired one, if you, for example, change the width of the parent menu.

That is a little bit annoying, but do as I said: Adjust your submenus at the end of the creation process.

Your second question: You only can assign a link to a single menu entry in an automatic menu, if you set the page, which belongs to this menu, to "Include page without hyperlink" (= right click onto the page icon in plan mode -> menu options). Othwise the menu entry links to its corresponding page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your answer.  It all works now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines