• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Cancellation

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does ending Muse support result in a change to the terms of a yearly contract paid monthly enough to mean we can cancel without the penalty?  I just subscribed for a year and have no interest in continuing the learning process on a dead end software. Please advise how to cancel without the penalty.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Well...  I contacted support and they were able to cancel my subscription without a penalty. I just signed up in January and have been self learning, but the end of support announcement just made continuing to learn a complete waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe support of the product will continue until May 2019, however don't expect any new features, just fixes to any serious bugs. So, technically, even if you subscribed today, your support would still continue for the year of your subscription.

I will be interesting to see what Adobe's future plans are for web layout apps besides Dreamweaver.

As far as your subscription goes, I believe you have 30 days to cancel without penalty, but you would need to contact customer service.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well...  I contacted support and they were able to cancel my subscription without a penalty. I just signed up in January and have been self learning, but the end of support announcement just made continuing to learn a complete waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines