• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync with web version not working!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just finished designing the mobile version of my website, but I've tried numerous times to use the sync with web version function and I get this message, "no changes were found to sync". I really need to fix this, my client is getting frustrated with me! please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidm,

Please let me know what you are exactly trying to achieve?

The "sync with web version" is the feature used to update any changes to your site through InBrowser editing.

Refer to this doc for more info - Edit Adobe Muse site content from a browser

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant my hyperlinks on my site isn't functioning properly. Especially on the desktop. My site www. Divajuwels.com.

The earrings, necklace and necklace set are the ones which doesn't work, yet I've attached a hyperlink to them.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please attach some screenshots showing the odd behaviour as well as your hyperlink window from Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with sync with web version, have made changes with in browser editing how ever when I open the original file I don't even get prompted with the review changes box it's nothing and no changes have been synced. please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to reupload your current .muse site and ask the client to again make the changes to the site through IBE.

Then try to sync and see if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding?!!! The client makes a bunch of changes....YOUR SYNC SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK AS ADVERTISED....then I have to ask my client to make ALL THEIR CHANGES again? "Sorry Mr. Client....but what I told you would work actually doesn't and you have to do all the work you did again....and not really confident it will work the next time."  Muse had so much promise...but it's really just a mess. It's a shame. Throwing my hands up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you mind to try again, what`s your issue?

If I click on the menu items, each of them appears, slowly, but appears.  www. Divajuwels.com

I realize an layout issue towards mobile, where you set your text as "responsive width". You should avoid this.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-04 um 16.43.13.png

I assume you didn´t use a automatic menu? This would be the only reason, that there could be a misbehaving.

Further more: If I understand it right, your client does some changes in inbrowserediting? Does the client see his changes? Did the client confirm the edits? This is very very important. Otherwise the changes are not on the www.

Or is it more, that you cannot merge the changes, made by your client, onto your muse?

Let me point out, that I don`t want to offend you, but I try to encircle your issue.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines