Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

syncing error

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day...

All of a sudden I am getting this error...

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.57.12 AM.png

I have turned off the In-Browser editing  and since have successfully uploaded the site, however the client wants to have the ability to edit online.

How can the client edit the site without this feature? Or can this be fixed or a work around to have this working again.

any info would be appreciated.

tx

al

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Looks like your file has gone totally out of sync with IBE backend.

The suggestion would be to open a ticket with them directly here - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us.ā€‹

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you updated the site from your machine? And everything works fine so far on your computer?

Did you try to use IBE with the correct credentials?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I updated the site within Muse but when I went to upload (via FTP in Muse) I got the error. However when I turned off IBE I could upload. BUT I need the IBE feature for the client.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey pgcitizen,

Looks like there has been a version difference between the site last uploaded by enabling in-browser editing and the current.

I suggest you reuploading the site enabling IBE, and if you get a sync option, say cancel to it and proceed further.

Let us know how it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankush..

I have even deleted the files on the host and re-uploaded the file but got the error, there was no way to proceed further when I get the error. I had to go into properties & turn of IBE, then upload. But by doing that the client can't edit via IBE.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like your file has gone totally out of sync with IBE backend.

The suggestion would be to open a ticket with them directly here - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us.ā€‹

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines