• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System and Web Fonts not working properly.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even when I properly match the system and web fonts in Muse the font don't display properly and the wrong weights of the font will be displayed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen in Muse or after it is published or during preview? If you are using web fonts, you will be able to see them only after you publish the file. For system fonts, ensure that you have uploaded the files to the correct location.

Can you provide us with a screenshot?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening during the preview.  I have access to the desktop and web font files.  When I assign the web font files to the same system files then type in the web font the wrong font appears.  I have been experimenting with the font files and now Muse doesn't even recognizing all the system fonts even though the rest of CC can use all the system fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Could you please share this complete(!) web font with us for testing reasons and tell us, which of its font face doesn’t work.
  2. Muse can’t display all and every system font. For example Type 1 fonts aren’t supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have sent you a link to the font files in you DM Günter.  I feel like every time I uninstall and reinstall the font files Muse will recognize a different set of weights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines